Libertarian Money is your source for daily libertarian leaning entertainment. Be sure to follow to keep up with all of the updates.
Repost for Liberty!
THIS YEAR WE’RE INTRODUCING A FREESHARE PROGRAM FOR HOUSE PLANS. IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE KEPT INFORMED ABOUT FUTURE RELEASES, PLEASE JOIN OUR BLOG EMAIL LIST HERE (RECOMMENDED) OR FOLLOW US ON ONE OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. DETAILS
- Estimated Cost to Build: $17,000
- Foundation: 7’ x 20’ Trailer
- Lofts: 60 sq. ft. sleeping loft, 18 sq. ft. storage/single sleeping loft.
- Main floor ceiling height (bath & kitchen): 6’-9 1/2”
- Main floor cathedral ceiling (living area): ~11’-0”
- Loft height: 42”
- Conditioned space: 160 sq. ft. + lofts
- Overall footprint (including porch) : 8’-6” x 20’-0”
- Optional dormer
The full color plan includes:
- Photographic cover sheet
- Construction notes & design criteria
- Exterior elevations
- Dimensioned floor & loft plans
- Trailer specifications
- Joist by joist floor framing plan
- Stud by stud wall framing plan
- Rafter by rafter roof framing plan
- 3D framing overview of entire house
- Transverse cross section
- Roof connection section
- Construction details (with dormer addendum)
- Interior isometric cross section for both sides of house
- Details for cabinetry, loft ladder, window casings, tea table, et al.
- Electrical & plumbing plans
- Materials list, complete appliances & fixtures lists, window & door schedules and more…
- FREE Revision Updates
- Email plan support
- PDF Print size: 18” x 24” (can also be printed @ home)
- Immediate download with license
Measurement Unit: IMPERIAL with a METRIC Transliteration (2 separate plan sets)
Plans are PDF downloads.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.